In keeping with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (the General Data Protection Regulation), we would like to inform you that:
- The personal data you entrust us with is administered by forScience Foundation, with its registered office in Toruń, ul. Przy Skarpie 70/47, 87-100 Toruń, Poland.
- The administrator of your personal data may be contacted by mail or by email at the following addresses:
a. Personal data administrator, forScience Foundation, ul. Przy Skarpie 70/47, 87-100 Toruń, Poland
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of completing the necessary procedures involved in, among others, recruiting project members and executing projects organised or co-organised by forScience Foundation, conducting competitions and fund-raising events, purchasing and accounting for services, and in order to carry out communication as well as informational, promotional and reporting activity by means of the Internet and other media.
- Providing us with your personal data is voluntary but necessary if you wish to take part in the above-mentioned events and/or enter into cooperation with forScience Foundation.
- Your personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties unless it is required or authorised by law.
- The period of time for which your personal data shall be stored by forScience Foundation depends on the purpose for which they were collected:
a. RECRUITMENT FOR AND PARTICIPATION IN PROJECTS, COMPETITIONS AND OTHER EVENTS: personal data of applicants and participants shall be stored until the event has been completed and funds settled; accounts of the event including basic personal data (such as names, surnames and personal images) of participants, published with their knowledge and consent on the Foundation’s website and in its social media during and after the event, shall be available online for an indefinite period of time; visual and audiovisual material recorded during the event and containing personal images of participants shall be stored in the Foundation’s archive for an indefinite period of time and may be used in informational and promotional material published by forScience Foundation;
b. COOPERATION: personal data, specified in a separate agreement, shall be stored for the document retention period stipulated by law, which is to say, for 5 years from the end of the calendar year during which the agreement was completed or terminated.
- If you have entrusted forScience Foundation with your personal data, you have the right to access and update the data, and – in circumstances where their storage is no longer legally required – to delete them or to restrict their processing by forScience Foundation.
- If you have entrusted forScience Foundation with your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection, if the personal data you have entrusted us with are processed for purposes other than those for which they were provided or if the data are processed unlawfully.